Open for Inspections
- 26 May: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Much loved Tropical Paradise!!!
This incredibly private, and deeply loved 2 storey family home is just brimming with attractive features and pleasing elements!
From the moment you arrive at 12 Aloomba Street, you become immediately intrigued by the mystery that awaits you behind those ivy lined gates and lush tropical gardens.
This ‘old girl’ is just oozing so much character, quality and the most remarkable ‘sense of home’ that you truly need to pay her a visit to truly appreciate her exceptional charm!
Built to withstand the test of time, this grand residence has been home to her wonderful family for the past 45 years, over these years she has provided an enjoyable, comfortable, convenient and secure life, along with providing the foundation for extraordinary memories that will be cherished forever! The time has come for her next chapter to begin – she’s patiently awaiting your arrival, sitting proudly having been immaculately maintained and beautifully presented with almost nothing to be done, just move on in and enjoy!
Such attractive and pleasing features include:
• Genuine 2 storey, ultra-private home
• Freshly painted with security and/or fly screens fitted throughout the home
• Internal stairs lead to the main living areas of the home
• Large lounge with split system air conditioning, built in display cabinet with feature glass and lights and direct access to the amazing front deck
• Generous dining room leads to the kitchen and has a large window overlooking the expansive rear gardens
• Stunning BRAND NEW kitchen with striking colour tones, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboards
• HUGE main bedroom with split system air conditioning, full length built in wardrobe, and private access to the front deck!
• 2nd bedroom is also spacious and offers private access to the front deck
• 3rd bedroom features split system air conditioning plus a built in wardrobe
• Stylish main bathroom with a convenient shower over bath tub and a corner vanity
• Incredible full length covered front timber deck that wraps around one side of the home with views overlooking the rear yard
• Downstairs offers a huge tiled 4th bedroom/Rumpus or the most perfect teenagers retreat! This dedicated area has separate access and features a built in bookcase and rock solid storage under the stairs
• The 2nd shower and toilet can be accessed externally from the rear yard so makes it perfect for entertaining – this area offers endless opportunities to be redesigned for many purposes!
• There’s also a GIANT concreted workshop or greenhouse constructed at the side of the home and is just incredible – it offers both front and rear access points!
• Gorgeous private front courtyard with direct access from the 4th bedroom/rumpus room
• Spectacular, lush tropical gardens along with loads of elevated garden beds at the rear of the home with various established fruit trees
• Double carport with loads of built in storage cupboards along one side wall, and direct access for vehicles to the rear yard
• Spacious laundry under with handy double tubs
• NBN Connected
She’s perfectly located in the leafy and ever popular suburb of Cranbrook! A quick walk to quality primary and secondary schools, Stockland Shopping Precinct, and a short ride to James Cook University, The Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks – It truly is one of the hottest positions in Townsville!!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing!