Open for Inspections
- 24 Mar: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Now this is LIVING!!!!
This distinguished, elegant masterpiece exudes luxury and is undeniably spectacular!
Grandiose, in every sense of the word, this magnificent residence offers unparalleled beauty and supreme size! Impressively positioned on a stunning 4,140 square metres of impeccably manicured, perfectly maintained and exquisitely landscaped lawns and gardens in one of the most highly regarded streets in Townsville!
From the moment you arrive at 6 Landel Court, you are immediately mesmerized by her breath-taking perfection and significant proportions!
Her endless list of admirable features include:
• Enviable street appeal with a Grand formal entrance
• Host a luxurious dinner party in the formal carpeted and beautifully lit dining room before retiring to the private sunken lounge, finished in luxurious carpet and quality window dressings, and for the romantic nights at home, snuggle up around the gas fireplace!
• The kitchen is a stunning centrepiece with impressive Tasmanian Blackwood cabinetry, adorned with granite benchtops, and finished with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plumbed fridge recess, and the kitchen is serviced by a large walk in pantry.
• There is also a second dining and family room area adjacent to the kitchen, finished in ceramic tiles to make everyday living easy
• Incredibly well-proportioned laundry complete with loads of storage including numerous overhead cupboards
• Spacious walk in linen storage room complete with custom cabinetry
• The spectacular Master Suite is the epitome of luxury, boasting spectacular mirrored feature doors and timber shutters, plus an elegant sitting area. The Ensuite is equally stunning, featuring double vanity, twin shower heads, timber accents and a separate toilet, while the walk in wardrobe features custom cabinetry including shoe cupboard!
• The stunning main bathroom features separate shower plus free-standing bath tub and double vanity, plus boasts luxurious finishes such as heated towel rails and beautiful timber shutters
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 5 are all spacious and well-appointed featuring quality carpets and built in wardrobes, and there are t.v. points in all bedrooms.
• Bedroom 4 features built in wardrobes, but is finished in ceramic tiles, making it perfect for a home office.
• There is a large “teenager’s retreat” wing of the home which houses the last 2 bedrooms, plus features a large tiled Rumpus Room complete with Bar area, plus built in storage and direct access to the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
• Bedroom 6 would make an excellent guest room as it boasts built in wardrobes plus extra shelving, and its own ensuite bathroom, while Bedroom 7 features an ensuite bathroom with shower and vanity, which could double as a change room as it features external access to the entertaining and pool areas.
• The outstanding pool and entertaining area must be seen to be believed! Bounded by attractive safety fences and stunning paved surrounds, it boasts a huge sparkling inground pool complete with spa and is overlooked by a selection of formal and alfresco entertaining locations
• There is an additional huge concrete entertaining area at the side of the home with double shade sails
• The home features split system and ducted air conditioning throughout
• Security System plus mesh security screening throughout the home for peace of mind
• An abundance of secure car accommodation with a triple garage to the front, and a double garage to the side of the home, each with huge amounts of storage space
• Low maintenance lawns and gardens complete with bore and automatic irrigation
• Double gate side access to the rear yard
A masterpiece of design, in a location such as this is truly a rarity, so swift action is advised.
Visit me at the Open House this weekend, or call me on 0412 129 063 to arrange your private viewing today!