Inspection by Appointment
Is This The Best investment Ever???
Currently Priced to give well over a 6% Gross Return shows these sellers are serious!
This outstanding DHA Investment Property is virtually unbeatable at this price!
Set on a spacious 742 square metre block in a quiet court, this property guarantees a minimum return of $415 per week until 10/04/2023! There is then a further option of up to 3 years, and a variation of 1 x up to 12 month extension and 1 x up to 12 month reduction.
This appealing investment home features:
• 4 generous bedrooms, complete with large walk-in-wardrobe and stunning ensuite bathroom
• Large main bathroom featuring separate shower and bath tub
• Spacious secondary bedrooms, each with Built-In wardrobes
• Large living areas including spacious semi-formal lounge, plus family room joining the kitchen to the outdoor area
• Ceramic tiled throughout
• Large alfresco dining / entertaining area at the rear
• Double lockup garage
• Set in the growth suburb of Bushland Beach on the Northern approach to Townsville City
• Guaranteed Rental Returns for the perfect Set and Forget style investment
• The lessor may also be entitled to lease-end make-good works
Add this one to your portfolio today before the prices rise!
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
*All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. File photographs in use and may have been taken some time ago. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations as the property may have changed since the photographs were taken. Ross Real Estate (Brenson Pty. Ltd.) bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.*