Open for Inspections
- 20 Jan: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Perfect Location, Perfectly Presented, and a Perfect Price!!!
This grand lady is certain to please!
She stands large and proud, and is bursting at the seams with such character and charm. Built to stand the test of time, this home has been constructed with remarkable quality, and attention to detail. She’s had a delightful freshen up to include an internal paint and a trendy transformation in her kitchen – all combine beautifully to complete this perfect picture!
This brilliant home has a list of pleasing features to include:
• Modern, rendered lowset home
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Security screens and grills throughout
• 4 generous carpeted bedrooms, 3 featuring air conditioning & built in wardrobes
• Spacious sunken lounge with beautiful, built in feature cupboards
• Large separate dining room leading to the kitchen
• Additional separate sunken rumpus/family room
• PLUS an extra tiled sun room/games room/teenagers retreat leading to the back entertaining area
• HUGE practical kitchen with handy island bench, dishwasher and loads of cupboards and bench space
• 2 separate bathrooms offering easy access to all family members and guests, with one bathroom offering a separate shower and step down tub, along with double vanities
• Internal spacious laundry
• Fabulous, paved rear entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Well established lawns and gardens placed neatly on a 607m2 fully fenced block
• Single lock up car accommodation, along with an additional carport for added protection from our harsh elements
This home is located in one of Townsville’s most popular and highly sought after suburbs. Positioned in a quiet street and a short walk to admired primary and secondary schools and shopping centres, and only minutes to the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and The Lavarack Barracks – this home truly is the complete package!
She’s vacant now ready to occupy immediately – so move quickly and beat the new year rush!
To avoid disappointment, please don’t delay! Contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing.