Inspection by Appointment
Here’s your home amongst the gumtrees!!!!
Are you desperately trying to escape the rat race?
Are you longing for your very own tropical oasis, an impeccable home tucked away privately, and perfectly positioned on an ever so thrilling 4827m2 block of land?
With an unbelievable price tag that represents outstanding value for money, this beautiful home at 2 Flagstone Avenue, Rangewood was worth waiting for!
An exciting job opportunity South for her current proud owners sees this incredible home reluctantly offered for sale! This ideal home is priced to meet the market at $399,000 and certainly won’t last long, so you better move quickly to avoid disappointment!
Her list of pleasing features include:
• Full length, beautiful front covered patio
• New modern timber look flooring and fresh paint throughout living areas
• Security screens throughout
• HUGE lounge/family room with new daikin cassette air conditioning unit – this area is certainly large enough to create a 4th bedroom or study!
• Her spacious dining room flows from the kitchen
• Loads of windows compliment the home to offer an abundance or breeze and natural light throughout
• Modern ‘near new’ kitchen with classic white tones, fabulous oversized island bench, large corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and trendy subway tiles complete this gorgeous picture!
• Contemporary window dressings and light fittings add a delightful touch of class
• Main bedroom offers private 2 way access to the bathroom, and features air conditioning and a large double built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 is a good size, and also offers air conditioning and a double built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 also offers a handy double built in wardrobe
• The main bathroom is spacious and features a handy tub – perfect to soak in after a long day, plus a feature corner shower and a build in linen cupboard
• The impressive rear entertaining area flows effortlessly from the dining room, and offers the most picturesque backdrop of established lush tropical gardens and complete privacy
• The back component of the property is fully fenced to keep the pets safe and secure, plus an additional double gate is located at the rear of the property to allow large vehicle access
• A BORE is down to keep those beautiful gardens and various established fruit trees green and healthy all year round!
• The bore is conveniently connected to irrigation around the property to make life on the land easy!!
• She also offers a single carport, plenty of parking all around the property, plus a garden shed and a greenhouse for the budding gardener!
Rangewood is certainly a highly sought after suburb, homes of this calibre and price are rarely offered for sale!
Where else can you secure over 1 acre of land with a great home and established gardens, only minutes to Thuringowa Central and Willows Shopping and Entertainment Precinct, for under $400,000?
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing!