Inspection by Appointment
She’s a BIG one!!!!
This BIG, beautiful lowset home is as pretty as a picture, incredibly neat and tidy, and is just bursting at the seams with loads of character and charm!
She’s been home to the same proud family for over 40 years, providing them with decades of love, laughter, and cherished memories. The time has come for her to be respectfully handed to the next lucky recipients to begin their life of creating memories, whilst achieving the great Australian dream!
Impeccably maintained and cared for, this impressive lady certainly must been visited to be truly appreciated! She has withstood the test of time, and has subtle yet magnificent enhancements that make her without doubt something special, and absolutely worth waiting for!
This large home offers a large list of pleasing features, to include:
• Security screens and air conditioning
• GIANT tiled rumpus/activities room upon entry at the front of the home
• STUNNING eat in kitchen finished in exquisite Tasmanian Oak, an abundance of storage and bench space, modern appliances plus a dishwasher
• HUGE open plan lounge & family plus an extra dining room – all with magnificent tiles, beautiful window dressings, and loads of windows to allow natural light and breezes to flow through effortlessly
• GIGANTIC main bedroom with carpets and a large built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 is oh so sweet, it features the prettiest window seat, with built in cupboards either side!
• Bedroom 3 is also oversized and features carpets
• The bathroom is both spacious and functional, and offers a walk in shower and loads of room!
• Additional tiled entertaining area towards the rear of the home
• Enclosed tiled study/home office
• Oversized laundry/wash room with plenty of room for the ironing board, extra cupboards or the 2nd fridge/freezer
• Enclosed rear entertaining zone at the rear of the home, with trendy block work and full length lockable lattice to safely store your belongings
• She offers a single lockable garage plus an additional covered area at the rear of the home, which would make the perfect workshop or ‘man cave’
• Handy garden shed and single carport
• Fully fenced, well maintained lawns and gardens along with handy side access on her pleasing 607m2 block completes this perfect picture!
Perfectly located within walking distance of shops, primary and secondary schools, gorgeous parks and public transport – she’s vacant now and ready to occupy immediately, making her an ideal first home or a great investment property!
This grand old lady certainly ticks all the boxes, and has been priced to meet the market!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing!