Inspection by Appointment
Stylish & Spacious Split Level Home with POOL!!!!
This stylish and spacious 4 bedroom split level home represents outstanding value for money for a 1st home buyer or the savvy property investor!
It’s incredibly neat and tidy, and offers some truly remarkable and unique features, that are sure to please even the most fastidious buyer who is tired of searching relentlessly for the perfect home!
Located amongst other cherished family homes, in a leafy popular pocket of Heatley, and conveniently positioned within minutes of Stockland Shopping Centre, Primary and Secondary Schools, James Cook University, and the Townsville Hospital. Without doubt, this delightful home must be on your list of properties to inspect this weekend!
Jam packed with pleasing features to include:
• Full security screens and split system air conditioning throughout
• Brilliant tiled front sunroom – the perfect place to relax, unwind and get lost in a great book!
• Gorgeous polished timber floors throughout the home
• Spacious separate lounge and dining room
• Modern kitchen with trendy subway tiles, stainless steel appliances, loads of overhead cupboards, and a beautiful timber feature benchtop
• The sophisticated bathroom features shower over bath tub, and is pleasantly complimented with modern colours, tapware and accessories
• Large main bedroom with oversized built in wardrobe
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all generous in size and feature those classy, beautiful timber floors
• The glorious inground pool is perfectly positioned on the block to allow plenty of side access to the large rear yard, while still offering plenty of room for further improvements, such as erecting a big shed, or safely housing your cherished oversized possessions
• The huge rear concreted patio is the best location for hosting the biggest BBQ’s or family gatherings – with loads of space for the kids to run around and play!
• The home offers secure 6 foot fencing to the rear of the property and additional side and front fencing
• Clever 4.6Klw solar to keep those energy costs down
• A handy aviary/greenhouse is tucked away neatly at the rear of the home, bird lovers or the budding green thumb could really let their imagination run wild here!
• Single lock up car accommodation underneath the home, plus loads of additional storage options and plenty of extra off street parking available
• Beautiful, well maintained lawns and established native gardens complete this pretty picture!
Ready to occupy immediately, immaculately presented, and priced to meet the market!!
This home really does have it all!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing today!